David R. Price, Jr., has extensive experience in foreclosure law representing both banks and borrowers in foreclosure-related matters. David is a frequent presenter at seminars for the National Business Institute on the foreclosure process. Because of his experience representing both sides of the foreclosure process, Mr. Price is able to knowledgeably formulate the best strategy on each client’s behalf.
Whether you find yourself as the plaintiff or the defendant in a Real Estate litigation suit, David R. Price, Jr., P.A., can help you understand the laws that apply to your case, your rights, and the remedies available to you.
We have extensive experience in all types of real estate litigation, including:
- Acquisition & Development Disputes: Purchasing and sale conflicts, option and development disputes, and land use/zoning disputes.
- Construction Disputes: Conflicts with contractors, subcontractors, and other stakeholders in the building process
- Management Disputes: Property management conflicts and receivership action disputes
- Real Estate Agent Disputes: Ethical, fiduciary and other obligations potentially broken by Real Estate agents or brokers during the buying or selling process.
- Litigation for Mortgage Loaners: Commercial loan agreement disputes, bankruptcy proceeding assistance, rent disputes, assisting in deeds of trust and trustee’s sales.
- Title Disputes: Drafting easements and property lines, litigating trespass and nuisance disputes, other title disputes and actions.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes: Evictions and lease interpretation issues.
- HOA Conflicts: Representing Homeowners’ associations and CC&Rs in resident disputes
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation Disputes: Mitigating orders of immediate possession and conduct of condemnation trials.
- Environmental Audits and Litigation: Potential ownership of real property and environmental issues arising after finalizing the title.
- Subsurface Rights: Disputes over water and mineral rights in a property.
We will diligently guide you through all phases of your case, whether you choose to resolve the matter through settlement or carry on to trial. In these situations, it is important to have an experienced trial attorney on your side.
If you need to foreclose on a mortgage or litigate an existing real estate deal, we can make the process as cost-efficient and expedient as possible. We are here to explain your options of loan modification and principal reduction, as well as potential foreclosure alternatives like a short sale, deed-in-lieu, cash for keys and leaseback.