If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you likely need an experienced Greenville personal injury attorney on your side. While your case will be specific to the circumstances involved, there are some basic do’s and don’ts that every personal injury claimant should keep in mind.
If someone causes you to be injured, all of the following are important do’s to keep in mind:
- Do seek the help of an experienced personal injury attorney.
- Do seek the medical attention that you need.
- Do follow your doctor’s instructions carefully. The fact is that if you fail to take your injuries seriously enough, the insurance company is very likely to follow your example.
Your personal injury claim is important and deserves careful attention.
There are also some things you shouldn’t do if you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, including:
- Do not post statements or photos about the accident online. The insurance company will be watching for you to include something that inadvertently damages your claim.
- Do not provide the insurance company with a statement about the accident. Insurance reps are very skilled at coaxing statements out of claimants that end up hurting their own claims.
It’s Time to Consult with an Experienced Greenville Personal Injury Attorney
David Price is a respected Greenville personal injury attorney who understands the serious nature of your situation and who has the experience, drive, and resources to help. To learn more, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 864-310-7640 today.
What should I do after being injured in an accident?
Seek the medical attention you need and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.
What damages are available to me?
You can seek damages for your medical costs, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
How do I pay my personal injury attorney?
Personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that you don’t need to worry about paying until your claim settles or the court hands you down an award.
David Price is a Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Collections, and Criminal Defense Attorney who practices in Greenville, SC. He graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law, and has been practicing law for 12 years. David Price believes in helping those who have been injured. Learn more about his experience by clicking here.