David R. Price, Jr.
Areas of Practice:
With over a decade of experience, David has proven himself to be a capable and passionate advocate for injured persons. Since 2007 he has secured more than sixty-seven verdicts or settlements in excess of $100,000, including eleven verdicts or settlements in excess of $500,000 and four settlements in excess of $1,000,000.
He is an aggressive and experienced trial lawyer, having tried numerous jury trials and bench trials to verdict in courts across the state, and he has also successfully appeared before the South Carolina Court of Appeals. In addition to his trial experience in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation, David also has extensive experience in the area of foreclosure law, and he frequently presents at seminars on these topics.
David is a graduate of Wade Hampton High School, and attended college at Clemson University. At Clemson, he majored in History and was awarded the 2002-2003 Carl Lafayette History Essay Award for the best paper written by an undergraduate in a history course at Clemson University, before graduating Magna Cum Laude with Departmental and General Honors.
David then attended the University of Georgia School of Law, where he graduated Cum Laude and was an Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. While in law school, David also spent a semester in the United Kingdom studying comparative law as a member of St. Anne’s College at Oxford University.
In his spare time, David enjoys gardening, spending time with his wife Lauren, family and friends, and is an avid supporter of Clemson athletics.
• Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, 2003, B.A. in History
• South Carolina, 2006
• United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2007
• South Carolina Bar
• South Carolina Association for Justice
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Greenville County Bar
• Pickens County Bar
• Greenville News Best of the Upstate Awards:
- Best Trial Lawyer (2018 & 2020)
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (2018, 2019, & 2023)
- Best Law Firm (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023)
• 2017 to present Legal Elite of the Upstate – Personal Injury (2018 Top Prize)
• Super Lawyer in Personal Injury (2022 to present)
David Price, Another Tool in the Toolbox: The Uses and Limitations of Offers of Judgment. The Justice Bulletin (Winter 2018).